otal occupancy is 6-8 people. One couple in a king size bed in the master bedroom , and 3 adults/children in bunk beds in the second room in the main
villa and a couple in a queen sized bed in a fully equipped
studio apartment. Both units have their own bathroooms, both are equiped with kitchens, fridge, microwave ovens, toasters and Direct TV.
What is offered at the Quinta:
- A private resort of 2 hectares, with complete privacy and no sharing with others.
- Free wide band WiFi Internet.
- Wine tasting classes followed by lunch with wine pairing in Tupungato, by a certified English speaking wine educator.
- Wine tours by our very knowldgeable driver, that will make all reservations for your winery tours.
- During your stay, I highly recommend booking a Riyad Argentinian BBQ Extravaganza : The best Argentine meat -- grilled the right way-- the Argentine way, hosted by yours truly. I propose this because you will never get the same experience in a restaurant. Most restaurants pre-cook the meat, and only heat it up for serving. With a Riyad Extravaganza BBQ, you will experience a typical home made Argentinian BBQ. After all, if you've been in Argentina and haven't had a typical Argentinian BBQ, you haven't been in Argentina.
(Please book in advance and specify the number of persons and the day. The time is around 7pm when I and my grill man come out and start the fire.) Please ask for pricing .
- Private swimming pool.
- Ping Pong table.
- Soccer field.
- Volley Ball court
- Direct TV (HBO, Cinemax, MTV,CNN,FOX Sports and many more).
- Hair dryer.
- Fabulous Baby crib (bed), changer & bath.
- Full kitchen, Laundry room, linen & towels.
- 24/7 Electronic security.
- Reception at the airport or bus terminal on arrival. This comes with an extra charge. Marcelo, my driver, can pick you up and have you follow him in his car. If all your luggage does not fit in your car, he will accomodate the extra luggage in his car.
On the way, you can program and/or discuss winery/mountain/hiking/horse back riding/Rafting etc trips with him. He is fluent in English, as he lived many years in Canada.
Please let me know if you would like to use his services